What should I experience after my facial?
You will leave your service feeling hydrated and relaxed and your skin will look healthy and glowing. If your appointment is later in the day we typically prepare your skin for the night and no cleansing is necessary before bed. If your service is completed early in the day protection products will be applied and cleansing before bed will be recommended.
Should I have my facials before an important event?
Absolutely! Your skin will look healthy and glowing directly after your service. The best facials for this is our Fountain of Youth Facial Treatment and Your "Special Day" Facial Treatment (coming 7/1/22).
Can wear makeup to my appointment?
Yes! A deep cleansing service is always provided and will remove any dirt, oil, and debris from your skin.
Should I avoid makeup after my appointment?
Yes and No. If you have an event or feel comfortable wearing makeup you can depending on the facial. Remember to remove your makeup at night if you choose to wear makeup after your treatment. Any facials with deep peels are recommended to avoid makeup for 24-48 hours. For best results, I do recommend being makeup-free for 24 hours.
FACIAL PREP AND AFTERCARE
1. Do not sunbathe or tan in tanning beds 48-72 hours prior to the facial.
2. Avoid using any type of exfoliant on your face, neck, and décolleté a week before facial treatment.
3. If you wear contacts bring your contact case so you are more comfortable during the facial.
4. Let us know of any medications both oral and topical you are currently taking so as to not have any contraindications.
1. Do not wash your face the night of your treatment. We want you to have all the amazing skin benefits of the products we have used on you during your treatment.
2. Try to Avoid using makeup up if possible for at least 24 hours.
3. Avoid exfoliation for a week after your facial.
4. Redness is normal and will subside in a few days depending on the treatment.
5. Drink at least 64oz of water daily.
6. Avoid sun exposure and wear sunscreen.
7. Use a moisturizer under your sunscreen.
8. Do not touch your face after treatment.
9. DO NOT sunbathe or use tanning beds after any type of facial or body treatment.
10. The best way to continue at-home your skincare routine is by using your products in this order.
Oil cleanser, cleanser for your skin type, retinol or acne medication, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen.