HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Your first lash appointment will take about 90+ minutes depending on the type of lashes you choose and the amount wanted. A consultation is done during this 1st visit. Lash fills take and hour or less.
HOW LOND DOES IT LAST?
Lashes can last up to 2 months if treated with a lot of TLC. but for the most optimal look lash fills are required by week, biweekly and three week fills.
WHAT TYPES OF LASHES ARE USED?
Synthetic mink of various lengths are used depending on look, style and color. Real mink, volume lashes, colored lashes or unique curls can be ordered upon request but will have additional charges.
LASH PREP AND AFTER CARE
1. Please arrive 5 minutes ahead of scheduled appointment time.
2. Do not wear mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow on lashes and lash line.
3. If you wear contacts, please have them off during your appointment.
4. Bring your contact case, liquid, glasses and anything you need to change out of your contacts.
1. Do not get you lashes wet for the first 2 hours.
2. NO pools, jacuzzi, saunas for 24 hours.
3. Avoid pulling and rubbing your eyes.
4. Do not use eye lash curlers with your lash extensions.
5. Use oil free makeup remover.
6. Keep lashes clean by regularly washing them.
7. Extensions safe mascara are the only mascaras allowed to be used on lash extensions if mascara is needed. NO WATER PROOF mascara.
8. After showering blot lashes and let air dry.